Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry for the late post for April but...

Since it was a 4/20 concert with Snoop Dogg, I just NOW remembered that I needed to show you guys a few cool pics =)


Snoop on stage at the Fillmore, 4/20/10

There really isn't much to say except that Snoop played the Fillmore NY on the haziest day of the year... I was working the Guest List (congratulate me on my promotion!) and my fabulous partner in crime Joey C. managed to score a seat at a reserved table up in the VIP balcony for an awesome view and fabulous pictures!


Snoop, um, sharing something yummy with the audience, 4/20/10

I promise now that spring and summer are here (although you wouldn't know it by the weather we are having in NYC) I will be MUCH better with updating this thing!

PEACE for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment