Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bob Dylan at the United Palace Theater - Night 3

I was expecting an amazing final night of this leg of the Neverending Tour on Night 3 of UPL. I have never seen shows 3 nights in a row (Bob and Bruce Springsteen are the only two artists i have ever seen more than once... period!) so i was excited. The first 2 nights i was sitting way up front in the early double letters (CC night one and DD night 2) and tonight i was in Row G on the right side. A fantastic seat...


Me, by the stage, on Night 3

I must have had way too much to drink because i have ZERO recollection of Bob playing the guitar tonight.. I really enjoyed "Desolation Row" & "Workingman's Blues" plus "Aint Talkin" was great... i wish he changed up the set-list as this was the last night of the Tour but alas i still cant complain =)

I didn't bother with trying to snap pics as we were much farther back as compared to nights 1 & 2 but we could see security being way anal again.


Bob, Night 3

I am so happy to see Bob looking (and clearly feeling) good. It showed in his performance. I noticed he was wearing a wedding band on his left finger... anyone know if he is married again?

Set List:

1) Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
2) The Man In Me
3) Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
4) Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
5) My Wife's Home Town
6) Desolation Row
7) High Water (for Charlie Patton)
8) When The Deal Goes Down
9) Cold Irons Bound
10) Workingman's Blues #2
11) Highway 61 Revisited
12) Ain't Talkin'
13) Thunder On The Mountain
14) Ballad Of A Thin Man
E) Like A Rolling Stone
E) Jolene
E) All Along The Watchtower

1 comment: