Friday, February 26, 2010

*sigh* Selena Gomez (yea you read that correctly...)

A few weeks ago I agreed to take my two teenage cousins to see Disney star Selena Gomez at the Gramercy Theatre where I work. There was a meet n' greet before the show and Selena was a total sweetheart! She posed for pictures with fans and signed autographs. We were the last ones and the girls were ecstatic to say the least. Here's a pic (and yea I cut their faces out since they are minors and my aunts would kill me)


Selena Gomez with us! Feb. 2010

After some opening band (do you really care?) Selena played for about an hour. Her set-list included covers and a few songs off her debut album, which she was promoting.


Selena on stage with her band! Feb. 2010


Miss Gomez, Feb. 2010

I waited for the girls downstairs by the merch (VERY expensive) and when they popped up after the show, we braved the snow back to Brooklyn on the subways...

No comments:

Post a Comment